Friday, March 6, 2009

Sawdust Everywhere

I've always heard that remodeling is worse than starting from scratch. Well, we built our home 8 years ago and it needs a little updating. So now we are doing a little minor remodeling and I'mthinking I'd rather be starting from scratch! The problem is it's the master bathroom area and I happen to spend a lot of time in there! Even with the shop vac at full force the dust has a mind of its own and it floats and lands on everything in the garage as well as everything in the bathroom area including my makeup, our clothes, on the tp, all over the mirrors....you get the picture. And we've only just begun....the shower is next....thank goodness we have 4 other bathrooms we can use!

I shouldn't complain because the labor is free... my son Jon is a woodworking wonder! He built us a TV entertainment center with bookcases when he was just barely 17! He recently returned from a 2-year mission for our church and he couldn't wait to get out his tools again. I'm so thrilled he's home...and not just because he's finally getting my to do list done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment